Sri Bal Hanuman Mandir, Lake Town Dham, Kolkata, a 42 year old address to the devotees of Lord Hanuman, is shifting to its newly constructed Bhawan (Lal Baba Seva Sadan) at 358, Lake Town, Block-A, Kolkata – 700089, on Sunday, 10th of July 2016.
In this context, it is important to note that the old mandir is now ready to be relocated to its new address by the dedicated selfless perseverance of its disciples and blessings of Sri Bal Hanuman ji Maharaj and contributions from renowned families and business houses, who all have shared the fruits of their indulgence in being a part of this immaculate creation.
To make this, as the biggest ever inaugural event in the history of Kolkata, and to commemorate this solemn occasion we are organising a grand Amrit Kalash and Dhwaja Shobha Yatra on 10th July 2016 (Sunday) at 7.30 am from the existing mandir with all the deities to its new abode at 358, Lake Town, Block-A, Kolkata – 700 089 followed by Bhandara.
Further, this event will be followed by “Saptam (7th) Sri Sri Sawalakh (125000) Hanuman Chalisa Path Mahayagya” by 81 (Eighty One) pandits from 11th to 18th July, 2016 and will conclude on the auspicious day of Guru Purnima on 19th July, 2016 (Tuesday) with Hawan, Guru Puja and Maha Prasad.
Some salient features of the new Mandir Bhawan :
• The new mandir bhawan is spread over a sprawling 10000 sq.ft. inscribed with intricate marble work on pure Makrana White.
• The exterior elevation is made of Bansipaharpur red stones fully engraved at Pindwara, Sirohi (Raj.) with exclusive workmanship.
• The mandir floor is intricated with floral inlay which is creating a divine welcome ambience, created by president awardee artist of Makrana.
• The new Mandir is in the process of acquiring silver for various purpose, which includes Deities Singhasan, Chatter,
Gada, Bhog Pyala, Aarti, Chowki, Ghanti (Tali), and other allied accessories to the tune 90-95 kg.
• The main durbar with divine deities of Sri Bal Hanumanji, Sri Sita Ramji & Sri Radha Krishnaji will adorned with
gold ornaments, Vastra, abhusan, Mukut and other accessories too.
• We expect to join 12000 - 15000 devotees in this grand Amrit Kalash and Dhwaja Sobha Yatra on 10th July including several dignatories women and children, will walk together to the New Mandir.
• We are already in news papers & social media such as Facebook and Twitter. We also have the dedicated website www.balhanuman.com for our beloved lord Sri Bal Hanuman ji.
• Approx. 200 hoardings will be placed in and around the city, banners in all big residential complexes, mass messaging by SMS & Whatsapp, participation of all religious institutions and the dignified members of the society with 5000 invitation cards.
• Various renowned saints from all over India will present there to witness the event & showering their blessings apart from Sri Bal Hanuman ji.
• All contributions to the Trust are exempted under Sec. 80G of the Income Tax Act.
We cordially invite you to enhance our efforts to add grandeur to this event through active participation and your presence in this grand gala event of Pratisthapna Samaroh. We can design your presence in invitation cards, advertisements in newspapers and hoardings, silver and gold décor of the Divine deities, etc.
Once again, we request your presence and be part of this event and blessed by the almighty. Your inspired response is solicited by the Sri Bal Hanuman Mandir Pariwar - JAI BABA KI.